Yoga Classes Townsville
In person weekly
Monday 5 – 6pm
Each class focusses on an aspect of the feminine designed to expand the physical and energetic body.
It may include exploration through Hatha flow, Yin yoga, Kundalini Kriya, Pranayama & Meditation.
Suitable for all levels of experience including beginner.
Our home base in Townsville is at 146 Ross River Road, Mundingburra QLD 4812.
Parking behind Core Movement.
Mats and props provided, however if you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
$15 casual class
Limited class numbers require bookings and payment for classes up front.
How do I book for multiple classes at a time?
When you select the date of the first class you want to attend you will see 3 x options (continue, add a time and recurring). To select the same class each week select recurring. To select classes on specific dates select add a time and follow the prompts.
Can I purchase a class pack?
At this stage you cannot purchase a class pack, only individual classes.
Are you offering a membership?
At this stage we are not offering a membership, only individual classes.
Are mats & props provided?
Mats and bolsters are provided, however if you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
Are these classes strictly for women?
No. Whilst each class is designed to meet the needs of women, men are not excluded from attending. We encourage you to bring along your partners or friends who are male to deepen their own connection with the feminine.
Terms & Conditions
HSY General Yoga Classes
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Higher States of Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed.
- Please check in with the teacher before each class.
- Higher States of Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Higher States of Yoga has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Bookings are to be made via our website or in the studio.
- To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at Higher States of Yoga may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Higher States of Yoga teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Higher States of Yoga is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our classes.
- Higher States of Yoga reserves the right to refuse access or entry to any person to the premises where a class is taking place or to participate in any of its classes for any reasonable cause, including but not limited to, misconduct or intoxication or on medical grounds or failure to comply with these Term and Conditions.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
- Class cancellations can be made by clicking the link in your class confirmation email.
- Class cancellations can be made up to 4 hours before the class start time without forfeiting your class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.