Important things to know when booking a class, event or workshop
Bookings are essential – we have limited spaces thus require bookings to be made and paid for in advance. Bookings can be made in advance. We have capacity for 15 mats.
Cancellations – If you can no longer attend a class please cancel your booking as soon as possible, via your account on Punchpass at least 2 hours in advance. Any no-shows or late cancellations will forfeit the class (if on a class pass) or members will be charged $10.00
Props – we encourage you to bring your own mat. We provide bolsters (with the use of your own towel) and blocks (must be cleaned after class with cleaning products provided).
– Our studio floors are marked with a sticker to indicate and help maintain appropriate distancing. Place the top left hand corner of your mat on the sticker. This will ensure you are appropriately spaced from the person next to you and we can fit the 15 students in comfortably.
– Please arrive no earlier than 15 mins before your class and no later than 5 mins prior. Late entry will not be possible as we lock the studio door.
– If you are feeling unwell, do not attend classes.
– We kindly ask that you check-in with the QR codes provided and use our hand sanitiser at sign-in.
– We have a dedicated studio carpark for your convenience. Parking is also available on the street.
Not sure how to use our online booking system? It’s super simple. Follow this quick video tutorial below.