Therapeutic Yin & Myofascial Release YTT
20-hr Level 1 Yin & Myofascial Release YTT
Yoga Alliance Certified
- Yin yoga theory and principles of yin
- Applied anatomy as it relates to yin yoga – the study of fascia
- Energetic anatomy including the study of the meridian lines & koshas
- Yin yoga postures & sequencing in relation to both the Myofascial and Meridian lines
- Adjustments & use of props in a yin yoga practice
- Therapeutic application of yin in private and clinical settings
- Myofascial release techniques using equipment including MFR for pregnancy
- Teach yin yoga safely and effectively
- Sequence & modify according to the needs of each individual
- Thorough understanding of the physical and energetic benefits of each posture
Who is this for
- Dedicated students
- Yoga teachers
- Wellness practitioners
- Allied Health professionals
No dates currently set for this training.
*(payment plans available, see FAQ below)
- Teacher training manual
- Online access to yin class & pose breakdown with prop support
Who is this course for?
For dedicated students, yoga teachers, wellness & health practitioners. If you are a yoga teacher who holds a 200 hr YTT, at the completion of this training you will be able to teach yin yoga classes. If you are a health professional, at the completion of this training you will be able to integrate the skills and techniques learnt into your existing work with patients & clients.
Is this course accredited?
Yes. This course is accredited through Yoga Alliance. You may also be eligible for CPD through your industry body, however you would need to check the requirements. You will be issued with a certificate upon completion of this course.
Is there a payment plan option for this training?
Yes there is a payment plan for the 20-hr training. Please contact us directly via email to arrange.
Meet your Trainers
Kate Payne, Yoga & Remedial Massage Therapist
Kate is a qualified Yoga & Pilates Teacher, Trainer and Yoga Therapist. Specialising in women’s health (including pregnancy and postnatal), trauma sensitive yoga, and yin and myofascial release, Kate works 1:1 with clients often in collaboration with other modalities, using yoga, meditation, reiki, sound and massage.
Dr Stewart Payne, Osteopath
Stewart is a Osteopath B.Sc (Clin Sc) M.H.Sc. (Osteo) with a background in exercise science and human movement. Stewart has a direct structural and functional approach to treatment with experience treating a wide range of conditions with particular interest in neck and shoulder pain, headaches/migraine and lower back conditions. He also holds qualifications in diagnostic ultrasound and dry needling.