Our training approach
1. Svadhaya - a practice of Self study and embodied learning
2. Sadhana - personal and collective practice, sharing of resources and experiences
3. Embodiment & Somatics - experiential journey of practice
4. Facilitation - creation of spaces that support whole body health & healing through connection and trust
Our training modules
Each modules offers an integrated approach to learning through experiential embodied practice, reflection & sharing.
Module 1 - Foundations
Module 2 - Yin Yoga for Women
Module 3 - Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum support
Module 4 - Connection & facilitation
Foundational base yoga teacher training of 200hrs
Work 1:1 with women in a therapeutic setting
Work with small therapeutic groups of women who share a common need
Gain a greater understanding of the needs of women and the therapeutic application of yoga teachings and practice
Who is this training for?
This training is open to those who have a deep interest in working with women.
This training is unique in that it is designed as an immersive experience, navigating the material in an exploratory way with the bulk of the teachings presented live online as oppose to pre recorded.
This training may not be right for you if....
You are seeking an in person training or you are not comfortable with being in an online teaching environment.
Module 1 - Foundations (February, March, April)
Module 2 - Yin Yoga for Women (May)
Module 3 - Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum support (June)
Module 4 - Connection & facilitation (July)
- Live online opening & closing ceremony: Jan & July (Wed 7 - 9pm AEST)
- Live monthly online sessions: Sat / Sun 9am - 4:30pm AEST (6 weekends)
- Live mentoring & support (fortnightly Wed 6 - 7pm AEST)
- Pre recorded online learnings
- Personal practice, community facilitation & connection
Try a Free Women's Yoga Class
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to be able to set aside approx 2-3 hours of study per week. This takes into account personal practice, reading and reflective journaling.
This is in addition to the hours required for live calls.
Yes. All of our live calls are recorded and replays made available inside of our online portal for you to access.
Yes. You will be able to download the recordings via the online portal.
You will have access to the course material via the online portal for 6-months after the end of the course. Prior to the end of this 6-months you will be able to download what you want from the portal before your access ends.
Yes. We have a 6-month payment plan available. Please see details above under pricing & payment.
Yes. This is a foundational 200-hr training which allows you to teach yoga.