Dates soon to be released
An exploration of meditation through a therapeutic lens
- learn the history of meditation and its evolution from sacred practice to therapy tool
- explore a number of different styles of meditation, a look at the history of each and understanding of when they are best utilised
- discover the physiology of the body during meditation
- an East meets West understanding of meditation and associated practices
- learn the preparation of the body, sequences and practices to best prepare the body for prolonged periods of stillness
We’ll touch on
- Yoga Nidra
- Japa Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- Therapeutic postures & practices including sequencing
- Pranayama (breath) techniques
Who is this for?
- Anyone seeking to start meditating
- Current meditators who want to explore other styles or create more consistency in their practice
- Yoga teachers wanting to add to their body of knowledge to share with students in classes and workshops
- Health practitioners who may wish to use these tools with clients / patients
Payable at the time of registration.
Held across 2 x 3-hr sessions
2pm – 5pm AEST
Session 1: Sat
A week of practice and embodiment in between with accompanying online guided meditations practices to support you.
Session 2: Sat