A well rounded training specific to the needs of Women
This 350 HR course runs over 1 year, with a 200HR pathway Teacher Training Certificate in yoga specific to the needs of women completed in the first 6 months. Students will then enter an immersive training & mentorship, completing the remaining 150HRS with more in depth teachings into a range of women's health & wellness practices.
You will be guided for the entire journey by Kate Payne (Higher States of Yoga) and Andrea Broadbear (Yoga with Andy), both Yoga Therapists and Women's Health Specialists with more than 2 decades of embodied practice and experience. Guest facilitators and mentors also join throughout.
The Embodied Yoga For Women immersive training provides a comprehensive, interactive and explorative look at how we can approach women's health today using yoga in a therapeutic manner.
Who is this training for?
This training is open to all women who want to dive deeper into their practice.
This training is unique in that it is designed as an immersive experience, navigating the material in an exploratory way, meaning, it is suitable for those who intend on teaching yoga as well as those who would simply like to journey into the feminine over the space of a year.
Numbers are capped to ensure each woman receives the time and attention they require.
This training may not be right for you if you are not able to travel for in person sessions. If this is you we have a 200hr Women's Yoga Training which runs online that may interest you.
The 350 hour Women’s Teacher Training with Kate Payne has been an incredibly transformative and life-exalting experience.
The training offered such a beautiful and in-depth exploration of Yoga as a way of life, with the focus on women’s wellness across the lifespan. The training was holistic in its approach, weaving in teachings of Ayurveda and TCM. A deep embrace and reverence of the feminine was imbued throughout.
From a personal perspective, this training was far beyond the Asanas. It allowed contemplation and exploration of my own experiences and responses to the practices offered, and to Life.
From a professional perspective, this training has been so supportive in my current work with pregnant and postpartum mothers, giving me greater depths and ways of working with mothers through their transitions.
I am grateful to Kate for her embodied wisdom, knowledge and guidance. Her humility and integrity as a teacher is profound.
The other joy of this training was the deeply nourishing connections created between the students. Lifelong friendships have definitely been forged.
I highly recommend this training if you are desiring to journey deeper into oneself and to harness the supportive potency that yoga can offer women across the lifespan.
(Tanya Heinrich, Student 2022 & Postpartum Doula)
Our training approach
1. Svadhaya - a practice of Self study and embodied learning
2. Sadhana - personal and collective practice, sharing of resources and experiences
3. Embodiment & Somatics - experiential journey of practice
4. Facilitation - creation of spaces that support whole body health & healing through connection and trust
Our training modules
Each modules offers an integrated approach to learning through experiential embodied practice, reflection & sharing.
Module 1 - Foundations
Module 2 - Yin Yoga for Women
Module 3 - Fertility, Pregnancy & Postpartum support
Module 4 - Ayurveda for Women
Module 5 - The Subtle Body
Module 6 - Yoga Therapy for Women
Additional areas of study include, Yoga Ethics, Yoga for Business and Applied Anatomy
- A minimum of 12 months yoga practice (does not have to be asana based)
- A willingness to dedicate the time and energy to complete the full training to the best of your ability.
- An open heart & commitment to participating and reflecting on your experience in connection with the other students in the training.
Attendance & Certification
As all of our training is immersive and explorative, we require 80% live attendance and the completion of all course work to receive certification. If you are unable to join a session live you may access the recording via our online portal.
Accreditation of this training is through Yoga Australia.
- Complete the express of interest form [available here]
- Receive a copy of the information booklet.
- Complete application form.
- Pay deposit & course fees or select payment plan upon acceptance.
- You will receive email confirmation of your registration.
- 7-days prior to the course commencement you will receive an email with your online portal course access details.
Pricing & Payment
$4,800 (Early Bird)
Payment Plan 12 x monthly payments $400 (Total $4,800)
$5,500 (Full Payment)
Payment Plan 12 x monthly payments $460 (Total $5,500)
- $500 deposit required to secure your spot on the training.
- All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- If you have previously completed training with us you are eligible for a 10% discount. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interest
Our expressions of interest are now open for 2024.
Dates: 2024 TBC
Location: TBC. There is a blend of in person and online learning.
Upon receiving your expression of interest we will forward you via email our full information booklet.
Contained within you will find detailed course information including dates.
Try a Free Women's Yoga Class
Sometimes it can be great to get a feel for what it might be like to practice / train with us.
This free intro to Women's Yoga class offers you a snippet of the experience.