Women’s Yin Yoga Training Townsville
November 26th – 28th 2021
Exploring through the lens of women…
Yin & yang theory
Meditation + supporting practices
Cycles & seasons for women
Past student reflections sharing what they loved about the training…
‘The amount of information provided and applied in the setting was amazing and having
a chance to embody the practice’.
‘Learning about the postures and then feeling them in our own body as we applied the knowledge’.
‘The content covered although extremely extensive was the perfect amount to retain and make use of.
I feel really confident to teach yin now to my students’.
‘I loved how there was plenty of time to embody the practice and reflect’.
‘The approach was gradual and progressive, set out in a way that was easy to understand’.
Learn the foundational postures and teachings of yin yoga to become a fully qualified yin yoga teacher with speciality in women. Includes functional and energetic anatomy, analysis of asana as it applies to women, alignment, cues, prop support and adjustments.
- Yin yoga theory and principles of yin
- Applied anatomy as it relates to yin yoga – the study of fascia
- Energetic anatomy including the study of the meridian lines & koshas
- Yin yoga postures & intelligent sequencing
- Adjustments & use of props in a yin yoga practice
- Myofascial release techniques
- A thorough understanding of Yin theory and practice
- Teach yin yoga safely and effectively
- Sequence & modify according to the needs of each individual
- Thorough understanding of the physical and energetic benefits of each posture
Who is this for
- Dedicated students
- Yoga teachers
- Wellness practitioners
- Allied Health professionals
When: 26 – 28 November 2021
Where: Core Movement Townsville
Time: Friday 2 – 6.30pm, Saturday 1pm – 5pm, Sunday 8am – 5pm
$695 AUD Early Bird (save $100)
(registration & deposit received by 30 October 2021)
$795 AUD Full Payment
(registrations received after 30 October 2021)
$100 Deposit required to secure your registration.
- Teacher training manual
- Certificate (Yoga Alliance Certified)
- Access to online portal with additional resources
Who is this course for?
For dedicated students, yoga teachers, wellness & health practitioners. If you are a yoga teacher who holds a 200 hr YTT, at the completion of this training you will be able to teach yin yoga classes. If you are a health professional, at the completion of this training you will be able to integrate the skills and techniques learnt into your existing work with patients & clients.
Is this course accredited?
Yes. This course is accredited through Yoga Alliance. You may also be eligible for CPD through your industry body, however you would need to check the requirements. You will be issued with a certificate upon completion of this course.
Is there a payment plan option for this training?
Yes there is a payment plan for the 20-hr training. This is a 2 part payment plan. Please contact us directly via email to arrange.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations – before 01 Nov 2021 full refund minus $50 admin fee, after 15 Nov 2021 lose 50%, after 20 Nov 2021 lose 100%.